Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Monitors the plant daily to understand how the plant is running
- Actively looks for ways to improve productivity of the plant
- Works daily with operations, maintenance, and other technical plant resources
- Monitors lab data to understand how plant is running
- Participates on plant teams, such as the Operations Team and the EHS&S Team
- Participates on project teams to make improvements and changes
- Keeps track of and reports asset utilization
- Participates in monthly and annual environmental reporting
- Participates in the Facilitation and implementation of the Global Root Case Analysis process to include application of the cause and effect methodology in all areas where reliability opportunities are identified and where the RCA triggers are met.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, prefer chemical or mechanical engineering
- Occasional off-hour and weekend support is required for planned outages and unplanned events.
- Staff on-call responsibility is a requirement of this role
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have strong multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership skills - inspire others and lead them through influence.
- A self-starter who can identify, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
- Able to work within an empowered team environment.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!