Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Optimize plant operations and develop high performing operations team.
- Understands all applicable process technology, equipment and control technology
- Uses continuous improvement and troubleshooting methodology where appropriate for resolution of production challenges
- Work with plant personnel to optimize operations and meet business goals (production, cost, quality)
- Owns/participates in effective root cause investigations to prevent recurrence of unplanned events
- Participates in implementation of the Operational Excellence Model (process qualification training for operations team)
- Has a full understanding of Quality and Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures with the ability to translate them to implementation in the plant
- Participates in and leads teams in his/her area of accountability
- Scopes and implements small projects in line with their area of responsibility
- May act as a manufacturing representative for projects in their area of responsibility
- May fill one or more of the roles of Asset Technology Focal Point, Production Coordination Focal Point, Process Safety Focal Point and Turnaround Coordination Focal Point in line with plant needs and employee development goals
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- 4 year college degree in chemical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Desire to engage with operating team to fully understand issues from their perspective and set them up for success
- Technical excellence
- High degree of ownership
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!