Worley | Australia, Perth
About the Program
The Worley Undergraduate Program offers exposure to real world projects across the Energy, Chemicals and Resources sectors. Working alongside industry leaders, you will develop specialist skills in your field of study while gaining exposure to technically challenging and high-profile projects in the market. Your role may include assisting with feasibility studies which may grow and develop into complex EPCM projects which will require you to draw on your theoretical experience to help execute delivery and develop ideas.
Successful applicants will be expected to be available for a 3-month contract (December 2020 to February 2021), with the potential of continued work during your final year of study and consideration for a full-time role in our graduate Program in 2022. The roles may be based in any of our city or regional offices and willingness to travel to sites is essential.
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Currenly studying in your penultimate year of Engineering (Mechanical/Piping, Civil/Structural, Electrical/Instrumentation, Chemical/Process) degree
- Interested in a future within the Energy Chemicals or Resources industries
- Be technically inquisitive
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Can work independently and in a team to learn from another perspective
- Communicate exceptionally well
- Ask questions and challenge the norm
Please include the following documents so we can make an informed decision. Incomplete applications cannot be considered;
- Cover letter – tell us about yourself & in which specific discipline you have a passion in and where you see your career developing
- Academic Record
- Working rights - Scan/Copy of a Birth Certificate or Passport (Vevo check if applicable)