Bechtel | Saudi Arabia, Sharma
- Cost estimating, analysis, and control activities. Supervises schedule development, maintenance, monitoring, impact identification, and recovery plan development activities.
- Preparation and presentation of estimates and supports project organizational and administrative activities.
- Identifies, analyzes, and provides innovative solutions to cost engineering and planning/scheduling problems.
- Provides generally non-routine cost engineering/planning and scheduling guidance to projects.
- Manage a Trend Program and administer the Trend register.
- Carry out risk and trend analysis as necessary in conjunction with the Project Team.
- Provide support to the project team in the evaluation of any major changes.
- Support the preparation of cost estimates for trends and change orders.
- Develop and implements the project risk management plan to demonstrate the delivery of value and reduction of risk exposure through active mitigation of threats and maximization of opportunities.
- Use previous knowledge and experience gained from working on other projects and/or within the construction industry to ensure identification and management of all significant risks and trends to allow achievement of project objectives.
- Perform analysis of current data to assess and identify trends in a timely
- Be able to estimate trend value with sound analysis and backup from project data
- Create, maintain and develop monthly trend report
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferably in an Engineering discipline or Construction Management
- Ability to initiate discussions and independently interact with other senior members of the project
- Self starter with high initiative
- Good understanding of construction techniques and constructability issues.
- Possess experience in providing building services cost estimation and/or Quantity Surveying services.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Collaborative working style and consulting behaviors.