Aibel | Singapore, Singapore
Trainee Engineers will undergo training and upon completion of training will be responsible for the following:
- Perform the tasks assigned by the lead engineer in the project assigned.
- Carry out calculations using standard technical software packages as directed by the Lead / Senior Engineers.
- Support the Lead/Senior Engineers in meeting project schedules and budgets.
- Work closely with team members across disciplines within the organization to have a better understanding of processes and systems in the Company.
- Understand and interpret project specifications, philosophies and drawings
- Produce and review engineering deliverables.
- Revise existing documentation and drawings.
- Perform discipline checks and put up produced documents and drawings for approvals.
- Perform interdisciplinary checks on documents and drawings.
- Review 3D (PDMS/E3D/Navisworks) and/or 2D (Microstation/Autocad) design and drawings.
- Attend project meetings and actively participate in technical discussions
- Produce work packages for installation.
- Conduct quality assurance and improvement of work processes and implementation methods.
- Ensure that work is carried out to the specified QHSE requirements.
- Maintain a positive and safe working environment at work location.
- Comply strictly with Company’s code of conduct and ensure ethical behavior at all times.
- Take ownership of your career by continually upgrading your competence level.
- Contribute improvements to project costs and schedule.
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Structural)
- Strong analytical skills, systematic and structured approach
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn new skills and tools.
- Ability to build good working relations, internally and across departments and disciplines.
- Ability to communicate openly and directly.
- Ability to demonstrate responsibility and reliability.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- A good team player who is willing to share knowledge and experience.