Oceaneering | USA, Hanover
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs analysis of user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications in an System Engineering Database (SEDB) tool.
- Guide system development and implementation planning through preparation of concept of operations, interface control documents, hazard analysis, and test plans and procedures.
- Displays excellent technical judgment, attention to detail, and ability to look at the “big picture” in system design
- Demonstrates ability to devise innovative solutions to problems.
- Reviews progress and evaluates results of work accomplished by self and others.
- Prepares reports and presents results to management and client.
- Some travel may be required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to ensure that Systems Engineering tasks are completed in a timely manner, including tasking engineering personnel to complete analyses, trade papers, tests, etc.
- Reports to OTECH Management.
- BS degree in Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, Chemical or Systems Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with :
*contributing to the development of sections of engineering documentation, including engineering plans, initial capabilities documents, requirements specifications, and interface control documents
*assisting with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
*participating in the development of engineering documentation, including engineering plans, initial capabilities documents, requirements specifications, and interface control documents
*system requirements and stakeholder needs, including functions that may be logically inferred and implied, as essential to system effectivene
- 5 Years of experience at the design or software engineering level
- Candidate will have to perform in an ISO-9000 rated company in a rapidly changing and demanding atmosphere.
- Active TS/SCI with CI poly required
- Must be a US Citizen
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Strong working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems. Peoplesoft knowledge preferred.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- May be widely recognized for achievements, technical expertise, and professional standing within selected field.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.