Subsea Rigid Pipeline Engineer (M/F)
TechnipFMC | France, Paris
The candidate will be integrated in the subsea department to perform engineering activities related to pipelines, with an emphasis on in-place analyses requiring the use of advanced FE modeling software such as Abaqus.
The candidate will be involved in a large range of projects from design to installation phases with the main tasks described as follows:
- Perform analyses of complex phenomena requiring modelling of pipelines and risers with Finite Element methods,
- Perform general design of subsea pipelines,
- Prepare technical dossiers including design reports, specifications, MTO’s, etc…
- Liaise and cooperate with other technical departments such as structure, flow assurance, installation, etc…
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
- Engineering degree or equivalent with specialization in Mechanics and Structures
- English – Good written (including report writing) and verbal communication.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry involving FEA of pipelines such free-spanning, tie-in spools analysis, lateral buckling and pipeline walking using Abaqus, Caesar sofwares.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, codes of practice, standards for design and construction of pipelines