TechnipFMC | Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Add Job Within the framework of company's values, policies, and contract commitments (including HSES, quality, time & cost), the Project Engineer is accountable for project/package timely and within budget delivery by managing all project/package activities and resources while ensuring internal & external clients satisfaction.
- Ensure that the project/package is planned, organized and executed in accordance with the Business Management System
- Ensures project/package execution within time, budget, and QHSES requirements by working with allocated resources, managing risks, opportunities, and changes
- Builds and maintains relationship with customer and other stakeholders associated with the Project/package (partners, subcontractors, vendors…).
- Creates a quality and HSE oriented work climate that encourages client satisfaction and HSE consciousness among the project team
- Contribute to the quotation process and provides project/package management related information such as schedules and budgets
- Ensures timely internal and external reporting
- Ensures coordination of interfaces
- Ensures project execution and financial close out with appropriate feedback
- Engineering degree or equivalent diploma
- Up to 5 years of experience in project management roles
- Professional English
- Excellent understanding of on-offshore/subsea projects, including relevant equipment, operations and services
- Ability to lead functional project teams and manages critical timelines with the goal to streamline and provide critical customer service in relevance to the package executed.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen
- Full-Time positiondescription