TechnipFMC | Russia, Gydan
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, leads individuals engaged in and actively participates in the performance of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontracting work.
- Supervises the activity of assigned team during the realization of work package
- Prepare with support of other department when appropriate, all correspondences to the Subcontractor and answer each and every correspondence from Subcontractor, seek advice to Project Manager and Yard Manager when appropriate.
- Ensure that all contractual obligations stipulated in the subcontract are complied with by each party.
- Monitor and expedite as necessary, Subcontractor administration submittals Negotiate each Variation Order, Change Order issue to or from Subcontractor in timely manners, in line with the contractual requirement.
- Study all justifications given by Subcontractor for any change or Claims or Variation Request.
- Prepare amendments, Change Order, Variation Order and final settlement of the subcontract.
- Follow-up action on all incoming letters and any subcontract minutes of meeting.
- Raise any commercial, contractual or others risk which could affect subcontract cost.
- Chair Subcontractor Weekly Progress Meetings, prepare and issue MOM Review Subcontractor Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports, identify any in consistencies in content and address any areas of concern raised by Subcontractor.
- Prepare the Notices of Default for approval by Construction Director.
- Manage and administer effective Subcontract Close Out.
You are meant for this job if you have:
- Experience of 10 years in Similar Position.(LNG Plant Preferable)
- Experienced user of MS Office Package
- Safety training