Structural Engineers - Offshore
TechnipFMC | India, Mumbai
- Carry out Pre-Service and In-Service Structural Analysis of Deck and/or Jackets and/or FPSO Modules using SACS Software and prepare a calculation report.
- Should be able to do Connection design for deck/jackets/FPSO Modules using SACS and Excel sheet.
- Good understanding of latest API RP 2A, AISC/EURO codes is a must.
- Should be able to do all the engineering calculations independently.
- Candidate should have worked in the capacity of lead engineer ( for Deck/ Jacket/FPSO Modules) for at least one small to medium size project .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, with at least 3 - 8 years of relevant industry experience.
- People with Master’s Degree in Engineering (M.E./M.Tech) shall be given preference
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant