Sr Quality Assurance Engineer
- Primary responsibility for all aspects of test automation consisting of respective frameworks
- Well versed with Automation tools – Unified functional testing(QTP) and Selenium (Test NG/Cucumber)
- Participate in the Automation strategy/ Framework for automation and Automation design
- Create Automation scripts as mentioned in the design document
- Execute Automation scripts as per the requirements
- Perform regression and integration testing as required
- Understand defect management life cycle
- Follow QA process for automation
- Daily status reporting to global stake holders
- Come up with Process improvement plan proposals to improve the automation testing
- Define vision for automation across business verticals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in any stream (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)6- 12 years of experience in Software testing.
- Experience in at least 2 programming languages, including Java.
- Experience in Scripting languages – Java Script, Python, VB etc..
- Familiar with Robotic process Automation framework
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and techniques.
- Good problem solving and analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge on - Angular/Angular JS, Java/J2EE
- Experience in working with distributed global teams.
- Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as Perforce, JENKINS.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Domain with Understanding of Healthcare Standards such as DICOM, HL7, IHE etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality, Tools and/or LEAN processes.