TechnipFMC | Netherlands, Capelle a/d Ijssel
- You will assist clients towards feasible options and manage expectations
- You set clear scope demarcation both technologically as well as deliverables and content, planning and delivery
- You execute sound process calculations and produce relevant (inter) disciplinary documents
- You are able to intertwine (process) safety within your work and designs
- You check and monitor quality within the project
- You develop and calculate complex projects in your field
- You report to the Manager Process within the discipline
- You monitor planning, scope, budget and schedule of requirements
- You will prepare estimates and price comparisons
You are meant for this job if
- You have Bsc-/Msc degree in Chemical Engineering
- You have 10 years’ experience, i.a. 5 years Refinery engineering experience and/or petrochemical experience
- You have a broad process engineering experience and engineering companies or production facilities.
- You have the necessary knowledge of regulations, guidelines and standards in your field, and interpret these in the correct way
- You have experience in using simulation programs such as HYSYS, Flaresim and Fluidflow
- You are able to manage stakeholders at site. And you are able to manage your scope of work.
- You are a teamplayer and are able to understand stakeholder’s point of views
- You are a fluent English speaker (both written and spoken)
- Your responsibilities include all process work at hand. Act as a coach for other Process Engineers and hour estimating for new jobs. You are a team player with a proactive and flexible attitude.
You are a self-starter, hands-on and focus on delivering high quality work within the designated time and budget. You have the (coaching) capabilities to take a lead role. You have excellent verbal and social skills.