Sr Pipeline Integrity Engineer
Enbridge | Canada, Calgary
Are you looking to join a team where you can help form a key part of the Asset Integrity Programs team and assist in the development, implementation and continual improvement of the asset integrity program that implements management system requirements for all asset classes? The Enbridge Pipeline Integrity Department is currently looking for a Sr Pipeline Integrity Engineer to join its dynamic team!
What you will do:
- You will play a key role in the development, implementation and continual improvement in the following IMS areas as they pertain to the asset integrity programs.
- Asset integrity Assurance program
- Program Quality Assurance in consideration of audit/inspection findings, incident data, performance measures, hazard ID and near-miss data, etc.
- Continual Improvement
- Performance analysis and management reporting, including input into preparation of annual Accountable Office report and annual Asset Integrity Programs Performance Report.
- Support Asset integrity programs for audits (Internal or Regulatory (CER, PHMSA)).
- Assist in creation, updating, gathering and improvement of program performance metrics and update/maintain relevant IMS items in the Integrity Management Program documents.
Who you are:
You have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably a Professional Engineering certification (P.Eng)).
- 7+ years of experience directly related to Engineering and Integrity for Pipeline, Facilities, and/or Storage for Natural Gas.
- Expertise in pipeline integrity management, management systems, performance measures, and communications.
- Experience in safety and loss management systems.
- Familiarity with API 1173 regulations.
- Expertise in relevant pipeline industry regulations, specifically 49 CFR Part 192, 49 CFR Part 195 and the Canadian Onshore Pipeline Regulations and familiarity with API 1173 and Canadian Onshore pipeline regulations Section 6.
- Valid Driver's License and Passport.
- 80% Office environment with 20% travel in the US and Canada.