Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Halliburton | USA, Lafayette
- Assesses existing technologies in manufacturing and suggests improvements.
- Provides engineered technical solutions to help manufacturing plants achieve improvement objectives.
- Utilizes engineering tools such as Solidworks-3D modeling, 3D printing, FMEA, and FEA to design, test and implement efficiencies in manufacturing, assembly and testing.
- Utilizes PLCs, wireless technologies, automation, Python and data analytic tools to implement efficiencies in manufacturing, assembly and testing.
- Collaborates across manufacturing plants to help the broader engineering team achieve objectives through mentoring and best practice sharing.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical, Electrical/Controls, Computer Science, or Aerospace.
- Significant experience with automation projects – including demonstrated results.
- Experience with other Advanced Manufacturing technologies, languages, or programs (Lasers, Welding, Additive Manufacturing, VR/AR, Python, Solidworks, etc.).
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer