Honeywell | India, Hyderabad
Your responsibilities are
- You will be coaching and supporting a team of 20 to 25 engineers in the R&D department for meter enclosure castings and plastics, elastomers and moving parts.
- You coordinate and define the different activities within your team, according to the priorities and competences of each one in your team.
- You ensure the correct implementation and execution of the existing processes and work flows in these areas. You identify and cooperate in the elaboration of improvement opportunities of these processes.
- You co-operate with internal departments such as program and application management, quality and purchasing.
- You organize technical training and support to guarantee the expected competence level of your team and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- You will be responsible for a good communication flow within and between the different teams.
- Ensures the quality of the performed efforts of your team
- You will report to your overall Hardware COE Leader.
- Deep understanding of Mechanical engineering standards and specifications
- Capability to complete demanding assignments by applying advanced mechanical engineering methods and tools
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Maintaining safe working environments
- Experience in root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness in an ambiguous environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given project tasks