Specialist/Senior Engineer - Process
Aker Solutions | UK, Winnersh
What will you be doing?
- Work with design development of specific process systems as part of the engineering group involved in all phases of engineering design projects
- Coordination and interface with internal and external customers and responsibility for ensuring the implementation of the system details in the total design
- System responsibility for assigned systems
- Performance of required calculations and analysis
- Responsible for supervision and co-ordination of the process system design activities and interfaces
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of all activities and deliveries within the system group
- Co-ordination and interface communication with other disciplines within engineering team and towards Procurement, Construction, Completion and other Contractors, ensuring consistent and correct application and implementation of standardisation and selected engineering solutions.
- Checking of all documents and drawings produced within the group prior to approval from Discipline Lead
- Provide proper technical & leadership guidance as and when required to team members
- Resolve team / project related & technical issues in coordination with internal and external stakeholders including clients
- Ensuring departmental work outcome meets the schedule, cost & quality requirements
- Enhance & improve standards, Procedures, Work Processes etc. to ensure continuous improvement within department
- Ensure all departmental activities comply to our HSE framework
We think you should have:
- Comprehensive process knowledge.
- Team working skills with the ability to work in an international environment
- Relevant project design experience, some exposure to the renewable energy sector would also be of interest
- Higher relevant technical education, typically to Master level
- A drive for developing your expertise
- A technical and analytical mindset combined with commercial awareness
- HSE mindset