Specialist Instrument Engineer
Arkema | Norway, Stavanger
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Senior Engineer instrument in project
- Estimate scope and etablish needed activities, plans for all transfer scope
- Carry Over Work
- Shall lead this work for disciplines I&T, and implement and complete
- This position report to Discipline Lead
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- A person who can work in team and deliver according to plan and budget.
- Must be able to work independently, but it is also important to be able to work in teams with others
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 18 years relevant experience
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
Tasks can be:
- Daily follow-up of own tasks.
- Estimate all VO's for transfer scope / Carry Over Work.
- Etablish plan, activities and budget for all VO's.
- Coordinate work internally in the group, in discipline and in project.
- Join in different meetings.
- Part in group production of documents and job cards.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities