- Do you love solving hard problems with elegant solutions?
- We are seeking a Software Developer responsible for building web applications using state of the art technologies. Your main responsibility will be to design and develop highly-functional custom applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A dedication to solving problems, designing sophisticated solutions, and quality is critical to achieving success in this role.
- Architect, build, and deliver complete end-to-end applications
- Transform storyboards and user needs into easy to use systems
- Deliver the best possible performance, efficiency, and experience of applications on mobile and desktop platforms
- Analyze systems to identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and solve these problems
- Collaborate with a dedicated team to materialize project goals
- Help improve code quality, and supportability
- You have been developing applications for 5 years or more using C# and ASP.NET, Model-View- Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, as well as familiarity with other design and architectural patterns.
- You've worked on complex queries with Microsoft SQL Server (2008+).
- You have an applied understanding of the Agile methodology, Git, Team Foundation Server, and Release Management.
Other qualifications include:
- Expertise in .NET Language-Integrated Query (LINQ), Entity Framework (EF), and Web API.
- Ability to communicate concisely and professionally to a variety of audiences
- Experience writing clean, readable, and maintainable code
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience crafting data models that represent and support business processes
- Experience developing in recent versions (2015+) of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience configuring Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Experience developing mobile apps using Xamarin.Forms and/or native mobile apps in the Xamarin framework a plus