Vestas | New Zealand, Palmerston North
We are seeking a WTG Installation Site Manager to work with us on one of our many projects.
• Meet and exceed safety objectives and behaviours
• Maintain a highly effective team focused on continuous improvement
• Client relationship development and management
• Ensure financial performance is achieved as per budget
• Manage Vendor & Community relations
• Maintain operational responsibility for the site during construction
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• 5 years' experience minimum in Project Management/Construction related industry
• Wind Farm experience highly regarded
• Ability to lead high performing teams in complex environments.
• Management and reporting of budgetary requirements.
• Proven experience with effective safety programs & procedures
• Negotiation with major stakeholders, both clients / contractors.
• Strong Verbal and written communication / negotiation
• Relationship building, both internal and external
• Ability to work in high stress situations