Air Liquide | Malaysia, Rawang Selangor
Missions and Responsibilities
The Engineer position is within CTS, based in Kuala Lumpur, and is dedicated to the Maritime Cryogenic Transport (MCT) business. The MCT business connects customers to gas molecules across oceans through global multimodal solutions and offers top quality service to its customers, which can be Air Liquide affiliates or end customers. Customers benefit from a one-stop shop offer and tailor-made solutions thanks to a strong molecule sourcing strategy, a large fleet of 20-feet cryogenic ISO containers suitable for road, rail and sea, reliable transport services from ocean freight to last-mile delivery, from ex-works to door-to-door supply, and maintenance and repair services for ISO containers with in-house capabilities. Therefore , CTS is looking to accelerate its expansion through key development segments. In this regard, we need more Engineer to support us in performing refurbishment works for equipments such as 10 & 20 ft of cryogenic tanks, cylinder quads & etc.
Competencies and Profile
- Ability to work effectively and communicate with various stakeholders and different cultures -Strong safety, quality and customer satisfaction awareness
- Transverse management and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage and balance multiple priorities Ability to anticipate challenges and to show initiative to overcome them
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative and international environment .
With or without working experience.
- Experience in steel refurbishment work will be an added advantage.
- Able to assemble steel frame according to drawing/sample provided