We make real what matters
- You will Resolve support Service Requests through Email/Phone/Remote or On-site visits
- You will be Solving and analyze product issues in a timely manner and follow up with the regional customers with solution recommendations and action plans
- We need you to Identify and publish Knowledge articles, FAQs and Webinars to provide dedicated solutions to customer issues and for future references. Participate in technical communications within the team to share standard methodologies and learn about new technologies and applications
- You will Develop technical & domain competency on management stations and Integration platforms for end customer/product setup in test-lab. Administer hotline and software application download platform for global and regional customers
- You will Support in developing and delivery technical trainings.
What you need to make real what matters
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field with 3+ years of experience in security domain
- Domain knowledge and solving knowledge of Security systems like Access Control, CCTV & Intrusion and security management stations and integration platforms is an advantage
- Over all we need 3-5 Years Experience,
- Strong aptitude for learning new security software applications, tools, technologies and utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Should have working knowledge of Networking, MS SQL Database, Windows OS, Linux OS, Debian OS, Virtualization, Cloud Services, Storage and know-how of third party protocols like OPC, BACnet & ONVIF
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Flexible for international travel and on-site support and troubleshooting activities globally.
- Knowledge on BT SSP Siveillance Portfolio products like Siveillance VMS, Siveillance Vantage, Siveillance Viewpoint, OIS, SIPORT and SiPass is desirable.
- Level 2 or 3 Technical support experience on software products for internal or external customers.