Service-Engineer Field (m/f/d)
Wärtsilä | Germany, Hamburg
What are your main tasks and responsibilities ?
- Commissioning and Service regarding the whole spectrum on the area of energy and drives systems especially hybrid systems
- System checks of complex equipments/constractions within ship building projects
- Coordination and carrying out the bringing into service as well as the necessary adjustments according to the customer
Requirements and respectively to our warranty obligations
- Accompanying the test drive and if necessary going with the ship as warranty engineer
- Presentation and handing in of equipments systems to the ship owner, shipyard and the classification societies
- Carrying out repairs and installations inclusive the necessary configuration/parameterization and order processing
What do we expect from you ?
- Preferably you hold a Masters or Bachelors degree in a relevant area (electrical engineering) or equivalent
- Several yeas of relevant professional experience in comparative positions
- Structered and practical way of working with hands-on-attitude
- Excellent social and intercultural skills
- Willingness to travel frequently around the world
What do we offer you ?
- We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive. If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae.