Air Liquide | UK, Nottingham
How you'll make an impact:
- Lead by example and follow the Company Safety, Health and Environment Policy at all times.
- Carry out repairs and complete associated paperwork in accordance with the Company’s Codes of Practice and its BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System.
- Provide excellent customer service by operating a swift response time to call-outs and carrying out work to a high standard.
- Carry out regular electrical checks on calibration equipment to ensure products are working within set parameters.
- Ensure that there are sufficient parts in the workshop to effect repairs on all equipment.
- Attend training when required to keep abreast of new technologies and working practices.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.