Aker Solutions | Norway, Bergen
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Participate in EPCI modification and/or maintenance contracts, often as discipline responsible.
- Ensure development of functional design solutions, both within own discipline and towards other disciplines.
- Execution and co-ordination of technical procurement activities, including bulk MTO.
- Engineering documentation, termination and loop design.
- System registration for tagged items.
- Onshore/offshore field survey.
Tag register Varied tasks and responsibilities for the right cancidate:
- PRE – Package Responsible Engineer
- Group Lead
- Discipline Lead
- Control system design eg ESDS,PSO,PCS
- Specify and prepare new and update existing layout
- Termination and loop design
- Update register with new tag and documentation
- Specify and prepare data sheets, documentation and vendor follow-up of instrument/automation packages
- Prepare job card
- Prepare MTO for bulk and tagged item
- Onshore/offshore field survey
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 year experienced engineer
- Relevant experience and broad knowledge of deliverables within Telecommunications for the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and clients technical requirements in addition to NORSOK standards.
- Network design skills, including fiber optic and network cabling.
- Installation experience Personal Qualities: Accurate and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills
- Understand and follow activity schedules
- Being able to take initiative, be flexible and motivate others.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities