Senior Subsea Controls Engineer
Wood | Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Overview / Responsibilities
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Subsea Controls Engineer. The main objective of the role is to ensure that the objectives of the Controls Group and its Customers are performed to a satisfactory high standard and that specific work tasks are performed safely, effectively and in compliance with their specified objectives. In such, the Senior Subsea Controls Engineer shall be conversant in subsea production operations and provide a technical focal point for the Customer, Subsea Contractor(s), Suppliers/Vendors and other internal department(s).
Skills / Qualifications
- Engineering degree (Mechanical/Electrical) with 5+ years’ experience in Subsea Controls Engineering
- Has acted as client representative offshore during installation/pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Must have strong MS Office Suite knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills