Oceaneering | India, Chandigarh
- Assist with implementation of specific maintenance concepts, programmes, and strategies for onshore and offshore oil and gas installations, under direct guidance of Senior Engineer(s)
- Assist with effective input and management of data within CMMS database
- Assist with spare part evaluation and CMMS optimization
- Support the preparation of data for input into reviews/and (or) client presentations and meetings
- Operate Computerized Maintenance Management Systems as directed and maintain client data
- Retrieve project specific technical data from client library/documentation
- Assist the Line Manager to achieve Key Performance Indicator (KPI) deliverables and overall management of the service
- Support the Line Manager in management of Oceaneering contract providing assurance on technical delivery and cost management
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.Qualifications
Senior RRM Engineer
Manager - Integrity Management
Principal RRM Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline in a relevant subject (e.g. Mechanical, Instrumentation or allied Engineering)
- Certified reliability professional (CMRP, CRE etc.)
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in relation to the job description
- Familiarity with QA/QC systems/procedures and CMMS Systems
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving and a good communicator, both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of engineering drawings
- Ability to generate a team approach to workflow execution and problem solving
- Good communicator, both written, verbal, and technical to make complex terminology simple for the benefit of others
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills at various levels of seniority or diverse cultures