Subsea7 | Portugal, Lisbon
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Reporting functionally to AMEC Project & Installation Engineering Manager and operationally to the Project Technical Manager or Tender Technical Manager, the Senior / Project Remote Intervention engineer will provide ROV expertise to the FEEDs, Tenders and Projects being run from the AMEC offices.
This role will be the focal point for ROV intervention scope with other disciplines & departments.
SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote safety behaviour and safety in design.
- Promote team Spirit within the project team
- Contribute to project Engineering reviews on all subjects associated to (or at the interface with), the ROV scope.
Within the scope, responsible for:
- Structure design review for ROV access.
- Timely delivery of all the necessary specific technical documents associated to the ROV intervention scopes.
- The selection, preparation and readiness of the necessary ROV tools required for the offshore campaigns.
- Support on site operations.
- Technical proposal and evaluation of solutions for the projects
- Deliver project specific ROV engineering documents (such as Tie-In Procedure, ROV Access report using 3D software, ROV Tool and Task Matrix…).
- Deliver project specific SIT requirements.
- Deliver project specific technical scope of work for ROV services (3rd party).
- Prepare and follow-up of Master Document Register and Subcontractor Document Register within project.
- Responsible for Technical appraisal and follow-up of sub-contractors
- Deliver specification and requisitions for the design and /or selection of all consumable, tools, installation aids required for the execution of the ROV scope of work.
- Participate and coordinate SIT, specific trials and offshore/onshore operations, as required.
- Supervise the implementation, revision, follow up of the overall equipment mobilisation lists.
- The Technical interface:
With the Client and Third-parties. This includes clear definition of responsibilities when activities are planned on-board third parties vessel or platforms.
With Other disciplines, operation department. This includes the identification and reporting to Project Management of any gaps that may impact the correct execution of the scope of work.
With I-Tech Aberdeen for internal renting tooling. This include Tool and task matrix, tooling upgrade, mobilisation, demobilisation, repair follow-up).
With I-Tech Aberdeen for ROV tooling development
With OneSubsea for Diverless connection in Alliance contract.
Deliver Interface and responsibility matrix.
- Assist for the preparation and follow-up project changes and variation orders
- Prepare feedback summary, reports on project
- Attend to project and discipline meeting
- Responsible for the issuance of the operation reports and associated lesson learns.
CAPABILITY PROFILE – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred or related (hydraulics, electric, etc.)
- Minimum 6 Years experience in the area, preferably in Subsea industry, in related activities.
- Technical skills in most of the below:
Diverless connection system (e.g. Diverless connectors, MQC plate, cobra head…)
ROV Operation including ROV limitation, ROV performance, manipulator performance and limitation.
Knowledge in survey scope.
Knowledge in pre-comm.
ROV hydraulic interface including hydraulic power restriction, hydraulic fitting interface.
ROV Electric interface, including connector type and restriction
- Large Offshore experience.
- Managerial experience in above scope.
- Experience in interface management and process.
- Experience in tendering process
- Site / offshore scope management
- Added values
Knowledge in diving scope
Knowledge in R&D process