Senior Reliability Project Engineer
Air Liquide | USA, High Springs
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bring the company motto of “Do it Safe, Do it right, The first time” into all decisions and actions.
- Align priorities and actions with company values, safety, quality, customer, growth, profit, and employee satisfaction
- Implement projects to address reliability concerns with processes, equipment or components. Lead management of change process, including reviews of design, and pre start up reviews.
- Ensures that work scope, project documentation, drawings, etc. are developed to meet internal standards/good engineering practice, and regulatory requirements are maintained throughout the project.
- Responsible for overall field coordination during the project. Coordinate project deliverables and timing with the site manager(s), project engineers(s) and contractors.
- Lead projects through to completion while obtaining support or buy in from all required departments. Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks to ensure projects timelines are met.
- Investigate failures, collect data and analyze to drive reliability improvements.
- Optimize and improve installed equipment data systems including:
Engineering Bill of Materials
Instrument and Equipment Data sheets
Electronic Maintenance system
- Lead problem solving projects to improve equipment and process reliability. Facilitate RCAs, FMEAs, Risk assessments or other structured problem solving approaches.
- Work independently with minimal supervision at the site while being an ambassador and champion for the implementation of Reliability Principles and Practices across the site
- Develop and implement changes to maintenance PM procedures, reliability or operational procedures for equipment
- Determined required maintenance schedules and frequencies to ensure reliable equipment operation
- Evaluate equipment critical spare parts needs, identify parts, suppliers and set up inventory tracking and order points.
- Develop and provide training on maintenance procedures.
- Drive Safety and Quality improvement projects currently unstaffed.
- Successfully complete all required training.
- 7+ years of system based reliability management in Semiconductor, Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry.
- BS Eng (ME, ChE),
- Experience generating and analyzing critical KPI’s including MTTR, MTBF, Total Maintenance cost per asset.
- Effective verbal and written communication, with good mediation skills. Must be collaborative and comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret equipment schematics, PIDs, and construction drawings
- Leading projects designed to reduce unplanned downtime.
- Leading projects designed to reduce Asset maintenance cost
- Experience leading failure analysis and training maintenance personnel to participate in failure analysis.
- Experience with predictive maintenance using, vibration analysis, Oil analysis, thermography analysis and Operating parameter analysis.
- Experience in driving towards zero unplanned downtime.
- Experience leading root cause investigations and generating reports with clear executive summaries and clear action items and recommendations.
- Generation of critical spare part recommendations based on historical data and uptime versus cost requirements.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% to support reliability initiatives
- Valid employment authorization in the U.S. and must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future. This position is not open for non-immigrant visa sponsorship
- Shop floor experience with maintenance and operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of high purity gas installation techniques, and practices a plus.
- Experience with ground up implementation of CMMS
- Experience with eMaint
- Experience training Maintenance technicians to utilize CMMS
- Experience with reliability data mining in CMMS to generate reliability projects
- Knowledge and training in Six Sigma/LEAN