Senior Reliability Engineer/Reliability Engineer
- Provides technical support for multiple plants as a Reliability ERS specialist/ analyst. The analyst role utilizes operation & Maintenance experience of rotating machines & GE APM Reliability Analytics software to oversee and manage the Eqpt Reliability strategy program. Duties include:
- Develops Eqpt Reliability strategies
- Interfaces with plant Reliability & Maintenance engg to ensure timely completion and documentation of required strategy to ensure reliable functioning of rotating eqpts
- Supports development/ update of “Predictive & Preventive Maintenance (PPM)” strategies for the eqpts/ units
- Reviews eqpt performance data and updates risk/ failure mode calculations after inspections are completed
- Review & gap analysis of critical spares & its availability.
- SAP coding for new or unavailable spares
- SAP Equipment Registrations and Update related to ERS/ Requirements
- SAP BOM reviews and update
- Assists or manages new implementations of ERS/ PPM documents. Duties include:
- Oversee/manage equipment and process data collection from electronic or paper files into an import spreadsheet
- Prepare data for ERS study using PFD, equipment and process data
- Convert extg ERS forms into new formats including SAP data.
- Lead or assist in facilitation of PPM study
- Perform or oversee quality control checks of data to ensure accurate, efficient data import into GE APM Analytics software
- Review FMEA studies/ calculations
- Update ERS plans and review with plant personnel
- Assist with training plant personnel to run and maintain the program
- Provides consultations for ERS compliance or PPM modifications
- Provides Consultations for Critical Spares review and Analysis
- Provides support for ERS related Procedures and QA/QC Plans with Inspection Hold points.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering.
- 5 to 8+ years with Operations/ Maintenance of large chemical/ petro-chemical plants.
- Working knowledge of maintaining equipment’s such as Pumps, seal systems, compressors, reactors, heat exchangers, Fin fan coolers, oxidizer packages, etc.
- Completion of CMRP certification would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ASME/ API codes
- Experience with GE-APM Reliability Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of SAP R3 particularly in Maintenance modules & extraction of various work order/ spare status reports, etc.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others