Senior Reliability Engineer
- Sets and Achieves plant Reliability targets(i.e. Product Supply Reliability (PSR), Asset Mechanical Reliability (AMR), etc.).
- Creates Equipment Reliability Strategies (ERS) based upon Top Opportunity List, Critical Equipment List, and identified plant/business needs.
- Validates ERS implementation and closes gaps to improve/sustain reliability improvement.
- Evaluates effectiveness of individual aspects of the PPM program by showing quantitatively the impact of failures and Predictive Preventive Maintenance (PPM).
- Optimizes PPM activities, on an on-going basis, to support overall productivity improvements.
- Identifies and resolve Top Reliability Opportunities and decrease equipment failure losses in order to meet the site Product Supply Reliability improvement goals for the given year.
- Develops and maintains, as requested, a model that identifies the unit operations, equipment, process, etc. that identifies the value of opportunities for improvement.
- Uses reliability engineering principles and tools (Weibull, RCI, FMEA, etc.) to identify and eliminate negative reliability trends and equipment performance.
- Participates in plant health study and efforts to implement corrective action to maintain or improve plant health.
- Develops and implements the Facility Reliability Strategy.
- Serves as Root Cause Investigation (RCI) Team Leader with proven RCI skills, coaches others in RCI facilitation and ensures strong RCI/CAPA fundamentals are practiced within the unit.
- Provides front end loading support for plant Turnarounds.
- Facilitates and implements the HRO principles within the unit, building strong partnerships and coaching/teaching as needed.
- Facilitates the annual maintenance budget setting process.
- Assists maintenance representatives and project teams to design reliability, availability, and maintainability into new plants and equipment systems using Global Project Methodology (GPM) work process discipline.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 3 years reliability, engineering, manufacturing or related experience is required.
- A minimum requirement for this U. S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U. S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- Desired experience working with or around Glass-lined equipment, brick-lined equipment or Tantalum-lined equipment.
Note: Domestic relocation assistance may be considered for this opportunity.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others