Senior Project Quality Engineer
Job description :
- Ensure that Worley’s Management System is implemented & maintained in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and Worley’s Policies
- Schedule and Conduct periodic Internal Assurance assessments; support ISO audits, MRMs, QIRBs etc., prepare monthly dashboards, provide inputs for various presentations conducted at functional level, support Quality Day activities
- Support the project team by ensuring that all non-conformities are investigated, addressed and appropriate corrective and preventive actions taken, conduct risk sessions, facilitate appropriate capturing of Lessons Learned
- Raise actions on the Assurance system suitably and conduct Root Cause Analysis as required, Conduct workshops as required
- Support improvement initiatives
- Work closely with Operations and Assurance groups to implement any new initiative
- Create awareness within the project teams about various Quality requirements, Worley’s MS.
- Impart Management System Training, New Employee Orientation etc.
- HSE Capability: Should be able to adhere to Life requirements
- IT Skills: Ability to work on MS applications
- People Skills: Should be able to communicate with senior management and peers in Operations, Lead offices, clients, Accreditation bodies etc.
- Other: Good English communication skills – spoken & written
- Authority / Freedom to Act / Decision Making (Including Budgetary Responsibility)
- Extent of Guidance or Control: Monitor and ensure Project Management Systems are properly established and implemented.
- Impact of Decisions on Results: Quality Project Delivery
- Position Significance Relative to Total Organisation: This is an influential role.
- Other Relevant Information
- Incumbent can be deputed to any of the outstation offices and project sites on temp
Note: Recruiter to paste Qualifications/Requirements of the job here.
What we offer you
- Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
- Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
- If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Knowledge / Experience / Competencies Required
- Job & Industry Specific Knowledge: 10-15 years of experience in the Quality Assurance function preferably in an engineering consultancy organisation
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training: BTech/BE in any engineering discipline, ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor’s certification. ISO 45001:2018 internal auditor’s certification will be an added advantage.