Senior Project Engineer Manager
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Drives project execution and coach team on application of the Global Project Methodology (GPM) work process.
- Provides overall planning and organization during design and construction.
- Develops staffing plans.
- Coordinates all design engineering, procurement, and construction activities.
- Leads the project execution planning including contracting strategy development.
- Analyzes project risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Initiates, monitors, and updates the project schedule and estimate. Closely monitors project cost and progress. Manages change to established scope and baselines.
- Identifies and takes corrective action to ensure the project goals for cycle-time, cost, and quality are met.
- Delivers as-built and operations/maintenance documentation to the facility.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a Science or technical discipline
- At least 10 years of project, engineering, manufacturing or related experience is required.
Note: Domestic relocation assistance is available for this role and may be provided based on eligibility.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others