Senior Process/Specialty Engineer
Fluor Corporation is a leading engineering consultant with more than 60.000 employees worldwide. Fluor supports various industries, ranging from Energy & Chemicals to Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Power and more. Additionally, Fluor is partial owner of several construction yards across the globe. And, we have recently acquired Stork, thereby greatly expanding our asset management capabilities. We offer strategic support to our clients across the globe 24/7, in all phases of the project life-cycle.
To support one of our projects in Russia we are looking for a Senior Process/Specialty Engineer;
This position performs work requiring advanced knowledge which is predominantly intellectual in character and which routinely exercises discretion and judgement. The advanced knowledge is in a field of science or learning and gained through a prolonged course of specialized intellectual instruction, experience, and expertise acquired in the field of chemical and petrochemical technology.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical responsibility for proposal development and production with focus on supporting business with the winning of work.
This position typically has direct reporting relationships with Office General Manager/Business Development Lead.
- Participate in joint team effort to develop drawings and specifications of potential projects;
- Verify compliance of Fluor scope of work with contract requirements;
- Interface with client representatives;
- Interface with Fluor discipline engineers;
- Provide support to Fluor project team members ;
- Train team members in Russia specific technology skills;
- Support studies conducted by other Fluor offices as required;
- Provide cost effective facilities;
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity;
- Chemical and petrochemical technology knowledge and transfer knowledge to Client;
- Arrangement and participation in meetings with the Client;
- Providing technical support to local and other Fluor offices;
- Apply technical knowledge for negotiations with Russian Clients and evaluation of the scope of work;
- Plan and organize own work assignments;
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards;
- Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies;
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager.
Basic Job Requirements
- 4 year Degree, preferably Master in Chemical and Petrochemical
- 7-10 year work-related experience preferably as Process Engineer
- Ability to communicate in English
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Knowledge of specific technical terminology
- to be considered would reside in Moscow, Russia
Other Job Requirements
- Russian (native), English fluent (verbal, written)