Wood | Norway, Sandefjord
Wood has recently secured several contracts on Norwegian Continental Shelf production assets and onshore chemical/refining plant upgrades. In order to strengthen the Process Design team and prepare for future growth we are now recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer. Norwegian speaking candidates will be prioritised.
We are looking for candidates experienced within the following:
- Process Design discipline lead in projects
- Main process and utility design
- Prepare/check process engineering deliverables
- Perform/participate in process safety reviews and HAZOP
- Hysys, Pipenet, Flare & Blow-down modeling and simulation
- Capacity evaluations and debottlenecking on modification projects
Skills / Qualifications
Professional qualifications, experience and education:
- MSc or BSc with minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Multidiscipline mindset
- Skills within one or several of the listed topics above
- You are familiar with Norwegian standards and codes for the offshore sector
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- HQSE focused
Why come work for us:
In Wood, you will be part of a positive, creative and challenging work environment with focus on learning and personal development. You will get challenging work tasks in an expansive company. You can expect to be a key player in our projects while being part of a strong team of colleagues. We offer you a working environment characterized by enthusiasm, team spirit and access to “state-of-the-art” tools. Furthermore, you have access to knowledge sharing from your more than 60.000 Wood colleges worldwide! We have very good insurance and pension conditions, and can provide a variety of social events.
Workplace can be in either Sandefjord, Moss or Oslo.