(Senior) Process Engineer* - Hydrogen and Syngas Production
Air Liquide | Germany, None
Ensures more sustainability | Your commitment
- In your role, you will play a leading role in the design, development and implementation of synthesis gas and hydrogen plants for customers around the world.
- As an accomplished engineer, you will provide support in all project phases - from first draft and feasibility study to basic and detail engineering up to set up and commissioning.
- Specifically, you will prepare process flow, piping and instrumentation diagrams as well as process data sheets and design equipment such as pumps and heat exchangers.
- In the context of the energy transition hydrogen will play a major role and new technical concepts for the product of Blue Hydrogen must be developed and implemented.
- The smart integration of carbon capture technologies is of the essence in today's solution and project development activities.
- You actively support technical planning, cost control and schedule coordination for individual projects and communicate closely with supervisors, colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- In general, you actively contribute to the development and implementation of technical solutions for new hydrogen projects with your work - if decisions are required, you courageously take the initiative.
Convincing all along the line | Your profile
- Successful studies (Bachelor / Master / PhD) in the field of natural sciences, engineering, process engineering, mechanics or chemistry
- Relevant professional experience in large-scale plant engineering for an internationally operating company strongly recommended
- Sound technical knowledge in hydrogen and syngas process engineering is a must
- Familiar with process simulation tools, preferably Aspen Plus
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, German or French is a plus
- Committed personality with strong communication skills and the right mix of team spirit and an independent, structured way of working
- Willingness to travel internationally
Gives a home to your ambitions | our offer
- A job that makes more than just sense. Because we as a company stand for environmentally friendly products and innovative ideas, you contribute directly to a healthy planet through your cooperation. This is your unique opportunity with one of the key players in a sustainable industry.
- Actively shape the future. For us, innovation means investing in progress - which is what we are doing, among other things, with over 300 million euros worldwide in technology solutions for the energy revolution and ecological change. Will you be there when we take the next decisive step?
- Broadening your horizons. Lifelong learning - not just an empty phrase with us. Because we promote your talents and interests in a targeted manner, whether through e-learning or at the international Air Liquide University. Whatever career path you choose with us, we'll help you get ahead in any case.
- Beyond the box. 67,000 employees at 80 locations worldwide - an inexhaustible wealth of experience that we share with you in international and interdisciplinary teams. Our working environment also offers a wide range of functions and business areas for discoverers.
- Made for you. In addition to attractive remuneration, we offer you a wide range of additional benefits depending on your position: company pension plan, plenty of vacation, flexible flexitime, employee discounts and discounted employee shares, as well as the opportunity to work on the move.
- Always well connected. So that you can reach us in the morning in a relaxed manner, we are optimally connected to public transport at almost all locations - but of course free parking spaces are also waiting for you. All of our administrative locations also score points with accessibility, which is a matter of course for us.