Flint Hills | USA, Longview
Flint Hills Resources, LLC operates oil refineries and chemical plants across North America. Our Longview, TX chemical plant is hiring a Senior Process Engineer to join our team. As a Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring of key process parameters to facilitate meeting safety, environmental, reliability, and production goals
- Daily technical support to the Operations Team to troubleshoot and optimize the process
- Identifying improvements and developing conceptual scope in the facility to support both short- and long-term business strategies
- Providing process engineering support for capital and expense projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience working as an Engineer in an industrial environment
- Experience working in a Polymer Production Facility, particularly UNIPOL technology
- Background in process controls (DCS, Delta V, Aspen APC)
- Background in a leadership role
- Must be able to work in various types of weather conditions
- Must be able to climb ladders (+100 feet), stairways, vessels, towers and pipe racks
- Lifting requirements up to 50 lbs
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf