TechnipFMC | Spain, Bacelona
You are meant for this job if
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- 6 years of experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- At least, 2 years of experience in construction projects.
- Valuable experience in a supervision/management role.
- Knowledge of planning engineering tools, Primavera and MS Project. Valuable knowledge of Power BI.
- Fluent in English, valuable French.
Commited and proactive.
You will do:
- Fulfillment of an advisory role to the Project or Proposal Management.
- Development of a Schedule compliant with the selected execution strategy.
- Definition and optimization of the necessary resources.
- Definition of the Planning & Scheduling system (methods, procedures, time schedules, physical progress, dashboards, etc).
- Definition for the management, the proposal Manager and the Estimation department a contract duration realistic and feasible for execution.