Wood | United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking to recruit PMC Senior Piping Engineer to join the client team on ADNOC Gas Processing project. Successful candidate would responsible for below duties and responsibilities;
- Support the preparation and implementation of effective project execution plans & procedures
- Monitor engineering design compliance to the Design Basis
- Manage a defined project scope to schedule and budget
- Coordinate cross discipline input into procurement and contract technical packages assigned to their area
- Monitor design evolution from basic engineering to detail engineering for documents and drawings and mitigate interdisciplinary conflicts
- Provide Area Managers with monthly progress and performance write-ups for their area for inclusion in the Project Monthly report
- Review pipeline and piping design basis and ensure its full compliance with project specification and Scope of Work
- Review the stress analysis of Pipeline systems through the use of Caesar II / Auto PIPE or equivalent software and review of stress analysis reports, incorporating project specifications and international codes
- Resolve design irregularities. Monitor the transfer of Pipeline loads to Civil Discipline, coordinate on technical issues as required
Skills / Qualifications
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university with minimum 15 years relevant experience in the oil/gas industry.
- Must have been in CONSULTANT’s organisation for at least 3 years in similar position and must have previous PMC experience.
- Besides extensive expertise in piping design and engineering, familiarity in piping materials application and stress engineering is essential.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about codes, standards and recommended practices for this discipline.
- Sulphur handling project experience is a MUST
- Candidates in UAE are preferred