The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following:
- To be part of SSEP team to deliver several projects / sub-contractors across the Sellafield Site.
- Sellafield based but with travel to supply chain premises as required
- Experience and skills of Programmable Electronic Systems , Cyber. ICT/OT/IT, Network architecture and associated software systems, preferable in security applications
- Knowledge, experience and application of the Design Process , “V” model and associated design documentation and deliverables
- Experience of similar roles in a regulated environment advantageous
- Team player, logical thinker
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the supply chain to ensure that Sellafield Ltd retains sufficient knowledge and understanding of delivered designs
- Ensuring safe & legal designs.
- Developing and maintaining design intent during the project delivery lifecycle.
- Ensuring that projects deliver design records to enable installation, commissioning, use and care to demonstrate that functional and security requirements are fulfilled via the project CMIP.
- Production of “golden thread” documentation, e.g. PFS, V&V, Basis of design.
- Act as interface between project delivery design team and EngA/system engineers
- Be SQEP WRT design delivery process and the art of design.
- DIC will utilise specific SME’s in security in design and have the ability to call upon other design capability SME’s e.g. PES, Power, Blast and ballistics, Seismic.
- Provide LFE from other projects.
- Undertake design surveillances(Audits) on supply chain design delivery processes.
- Have input into the number and type of design deliverables (drawings, specification etc) required to be produced by supply chain design delivery organisation, to enable fit for purpose design delivery.
How to apply
- To express an interest in any positions please apply online by clicking on the reference number below. You may require existing citizenship or residency or right to work in some countries to be considered for the role.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Educated to HNC / HND or degree in a relevant engineering discipline or a chartered engineering & member of an appropriate institute.
- Currently BS or SC security cleared.
- Conversant with SL software lifecycle procedures ES_1_2469_1 and ES_1_2479_1.