Senior Materials Integrity Engineer
ExxonMobil | India, Bengaluru
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from a recognized university in Materials Engineering or related disciplines with a GPA of 7.0 or above.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in oil & gas, refining, petrochemical, Liquefied Natural Gas, or related industries.
- Technical skills, competencies, and experiences in the following areas:
broad-based technical expertise within the diverse disciplines of materials & corrosion engineering
strong analytical skills to enable efficient evaluation of large data volumes
familiarity with risk-based integrity management
working knowledge of internal and external corrosion mechanisms common to the upstream oil & gas industry and the corresponding corrosion management options (e.g. Welding, CP (please add full form), chemical treatment, coatings)
experience with applicable Industry codes/standards (e.g. NACE, API, ASTM)
root cause failure analysis and lessons learned capture
- NACE, API, or similar certifications in aspects of materials engineering and integrity management (e.g. Welding, Inspection, CP(Cathodic Protection), inspection).
- Demonstrated ability to interface with engineering disciplines, such as Process, Static/Rotating Equipment, Pipelines, etc.
- Experience in materials engineering and integrity management with an operating company, field service provider, or engineering/technical firm where other similar experiences may be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and support client needs.
- Onshore and offshore facilities design; along with direct experience working onsite in oil & gas facilities.
- Tangible breadth of experience in multiple technical disciplines, in addition to depth of knowledge in Materials Engineering.
- Worked as Lead Engineer on Capital Projects.
- Multiple prior assignments that provide a variety of exposure to global oil & gas operations.
- Strong organizational, management, and technical judgment skills.
- Good understanding of Project Life cycle and department interfaces.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills
- A highly motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
- Willing and able to travel as required, both domestic and international.
- Flexible to work in shifts.