Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Halliburton | USA, Alvarado
- Under general supervision, participates in analysis, modification and design for multiple products and/or projects of greater complexity which requires proficiency in the application of standard materials and components. Investigates use of alternate materials.
- May lead projects or design teams. Develops test procedures, conducts tests and completes test result analysis for assigned projects.
- Advises and assists in handling field and manufacturing problems to maintain and improve products and services.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques during the design process.
- Job tasks impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
Proficient in designing, implementing and maintaining/troubleshooting the following:
- PLC (Programable Logic Controlled) controlled equipment
- Automation/robotic systems
- Electrical circuits
- Vision systems
- Computer controlled systems
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred.