Senior Maintenance Engineer
Responsibilities / Duties
- Supports EH&S engagement, particularly in the field and in the areas of personal safety and compliance.
- Provides a clear focus on creating a highly reliable organizational culture and the elimination of unplanned events by implementing reliability and maintenance services and solutions.
- Provides coaching and feedback to other maintenance team members.
- Acts as a primary back-up to the Maintenance Leader.
- Implements and provides on-going support of the Maintenance Procedure Use Policy at the facility. Ensures that all maintenance employees comply with all applicable elements of the policy.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 10 years maintenance, engineering, manufacturing or related experience required.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
Note: Relocation Benefits are not supported with this position.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others