Senior Improvement Engineer
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Serves in a business leadership role leading the development and completion of technology plans supporting global business and functional strategy by application of the continuous improvement work process.
- Leads the continuous improvement work process to develop and implement Plant Specific Technology Plans in alignment with the Global Technology Plan including data collection, gap analysis, idea generation, prioritization, improvement project implementation, and review of results.
- Coordinates and leverages globally, the resources required for implementation of the Technology plans.
- Monitors and measures implementation of the technology plans.
- Provides input for improvement of work practices and priorities using plant and improvement project data.
- Interfaces with the business and participating in business plan technology development.
- Works with the technology center to set priorities for MET definition needs.
- Provides coaching and direction on goals and plans for Improvement Engineers.
- Ensures validation of project performance objectives after implementation Problem solving g/troubleshooting ability.
- Has an in-depth understanding of technology and work practices.
- Serves as a change agent for driving technology.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
Note: Domestic relocation assistance may be available for this role.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others