Worley | Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
- You will provide geomatics engineering services to Worley and its customers, including technical supervision within the geomatics engineering team.
- Deliver geomatics engineering services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise geomatics engineering project requirements.
- Perform geomatics engineering services such as:
participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- If required, act as the Geomatics Engineering Supervisor on specific projects.
- If supervise for a team:
outline project requirements including diligently promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress;and
ensure the required services meet Worley,its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Resolve any discrepancies between Worley and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in geomatics engineering.
- If required, assist junior personnel within the geomatics engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the geomatics engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or area related to GIS, A minimum experience of (12) years, and to ensure efficient use of GIS programs and tools.
What we offer you
- Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us