Senior Engineer Technical Safety
Aker Solutions | Norway, Stavanger
What will you be doing?
- Participate in the engineering of Front End,- Conceptual- and FEED Studies, M&M Projects in addition to major Modification- and Decommissioning Projects
- Development in updating- or establishing philosophies, design basis safety strategies etc.
- Assessment of risk level for different solutions including associated qualitative/ quantitative analysis
- Be responsible for Safety design reviews such as HAZID, Safety assessments, ALARP assessments etc.
- Ensure that relevant regulations and standards are known, understood, and followed in the project
- Ensure that work within discipline activities is performed in accordance with the project execution model for the assigned project
- Cooperation and coordination with other disciplines, clients, manufacturers, sites, etc.
- Be involved in the development of Safety & Environment department's expertise
We think you should have:
- You have a Bacherlor or Master degree with 5-10 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards
- Good communication skills written/spoken in both Norwegian and English
- You have a high ability to learn and great interest for new technology and digitalization.
- A commercial mindset, good communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team