Siemens | China, Hong Kong
Siemens Mobility Limited
- Perform design and testing & commissioning of the system in accordance to the contract requirements (e.g. Factory Acceptance Test, Subsystem Test, System Acceptance Test etc as in accordance to the contract) in which can be handover to the customer; in which prepare and get approval from the customer of the testing procedure and report.
- Support the installation and design managers on system interface design documentation, meeting minutes documents, provide feedback on CSD/SEM drawings for coordination meetings, and other related activities for railway projects.
- Conduct system interface meetings with customer’s team, suppliers and subcontractors, where appropriate, and deliver result and report for the meetings
- Coordinate with Interface contractors on building services requirements
- Monitor design and T&C progress and coordinate with installation team to ensure that the project is completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Plan and liaise with other project contractors on Interface Tests schedule
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Higher Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years experience with projects on Communication System preferable with experience in railway systems i.e. Data Network System (Wireless and Wired Network), Transmission System and Cybersecurity
- Knowledge in the application of solution in Industrial Control System and Communication System ( closed circuit TV, public address, passenger information display, telephone system ) is a plus.
- Team player and good communication with customer/ team members
- Competent in MS Office applications, preferable with knowledge in AutoCAD/ micro-station software
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Standby and overnight work is required and willing to work under pressure
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time