Senior Engineer, Mechanical
Air Liquide | Singapore, None
Missions and Responsibilities
- Administrator for maintenance, service & spare parts contracts (establishment and renewal), lead discussion & negotiation with vendors, establish inventory
- Experience in leading of Reliability Studies/Analysis as Root Caused Failure Analysis RCA and Failure Modes & Effect Analysis FMEA.
- Review and update Maintenance Procedures related to mechanical equipment and maintain best practices.
- Ownership of the predictive maintenance program for all mechanical equipment.
- Ensure all Engineering, Maintenance document/drawings upkeep and traceable.
- Manage the availability and reliability of process equipment and systems to minimise downtime and maintenance cost.
- Technical focal point/representative for new projects to ensure designed for reliability. Technical focal point/representative for new projects to ensure designed for reliability.
- Development and implementation of mechanical plant modifications
- Develop the training plan for operations & maintenance specialists, engineers & technicians
- Be Internal auditor for the section and liaise with External Auditors (AL QA/QC or Customer Auditors)
- Maintain zero accidents by complying to all Safety rules & regulations
- Actively participate in safety meetings and promote safety Culture in the team.
Competencies and Profile
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years’ hands-on experience in Gas / Chemical industry maintenance and troubleshooting Centrifugal Compressors &/ Reciprocating Compressor &/ Screw compressors &/ Refrigerant Unit &/ Cooling towers & Water pumps &/ Valves & pipings.
- Familiar with international Codes API, ASMI and local codes for mechanical installations (static and rotating) will be advantageous.
- Strong leadership and team work player.