Senior Engineer - Electrical
Aker Solutions | UK, London
Aker Solutions based in London, have excellent opportunities for talented individuals who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans.
We are currently looking for a Senior Engineer - Electrical to join our Front End and Execution team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Carry out work in accordance with Aker Solutions and project Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
- Ensure that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Attend project reviews/meetings/audits as required and keep Discipline Lead fully informed of status
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to discipline
- Ensure technical correctness of electrical design & deliverables and compliance with international codes & standards
- Develop electrical design basis, philosophies and study reports
- Develop system specifications and data sheets for High voltage AC & DC systems, Medium voltage systems and Low voltage systems
- Provide support to develop multi-discipline package specifications, carry out technical evaluations and review of supplier drawings
- Guide team to develop single line diagrams, equipment layouts and cable engineering
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- BEng/BSc or MEng/MSc degree
- Chartered Engineer status
- Engineering design experience in the offshore oil & gas industry
- Experience in client facing position on pre-FEED, FEED and EPC projects