Senior Engineer - Design & Development
Siemens | India, Bengaluru
Diagnostic Imaging 1 is a key partner for SYNGO business unit in developing Healthcare Imaging IT technologies and products like native syngo mainline development.
In this program the above role has the responsibility to conceptualize, design and develop product sub-systems and modules. The primary responsibilities are:
Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines of native syngo mainline
Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
Identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base
Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
Active contribution in the risk analysis of the product
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
Experience: 4-10 years of experience in design and development
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong C#,WPF, OOPS programming skills, Design principles & patterns
- Desirable: syngo.via Imaging-framework knowledge, medical domain knowledge (DICOM etc), Knowledge about TAU
- Inter-process communication, multi-threading, data-structures, Unit-testing frameworks, Agile processes, WPF/WCF
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skill
- Knowledge in Static code Analysis and Unit Testing. Exposure to TFS, FxCop, and NUnit is preferred.