Senior Engineer, Application Engineering
TechnipFMC | Singapore, Singapore
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participated in customer and project review meetings relating to project assignments. Reports and presents information as required.
- Analyzes projects work scope to develop and coordinate design/ drafting manpower requirements for project demand and scheduling.
- Assists in conceptual customer design proposal, identification of application. Prepares designs and layouts that define equipment’s concepts, or the basic functional characteristics of systems, components, structures or equipment.
- Leads design staff, on a project basis, in analyzing design alternatives. Suggests design options and prepares layouts illustrating the need of the customer.
- Review complete product layouts, working from detail drawings and sub-assemblies. Prepares and review all levels of engineering calculations.
- Create, check, review and approve TCE and Engineering documentation through the ECN process.
- Is responsible for project status for on-time delivery, productivity and quality and safety of design. Reports as required on assigned projects.
- Provide a link with the Product Groups to transfer new technologies or design improvement to the operations.
- Follow all TechnipFMC’s rules and procedures for Engineering, Quality, Environment, Health and Safety.
- Conducts and prepares design reviews.
- Conduct SITs.
- Goes on field assignments for new products installation and commission.
- Provides technical support to manufacturing and marketing.
- Mentors other design engineers.
- Engineering project management, engineering KPIs.
- Responsible for product qualification for his/her project.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Mechanical engineering degree (minimum honors)
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Design Engineer within TFMC or similar industry
- Knowledge of TFMC products and manufacturing processes or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform high level engineering calculations.
- Experience in leading and supporting others in team building and time management skills.
- Skills include design, product knowledge, enabling technology, and computer skills.